Applications Open for September 2022!
Ofsted judged our school and Nursery to be good in November 2021:
‘This is a caring school’
100% of parents in our latest survey would recommend our Nursery
In brief, we are able to offer:
- Quality first teaching: led by a qualified teacher supported by skilled teaching assistants
- Access to an incredible outdoor area including forest school, cycling space and an all-weather surface
- A menu of attendance options including full-day-care (7.45am – 6.00pm) and school-hours care (8.45am – 3.30pm). Please see the attached ‘options menu’
- 30 or 15 hours of free nursery education for children in the term following their third birthday
- Care and education currently for children aged 2+
- Nutritious meals which are cooked on our school site plus access to all school facilities such as a sports hall, musical equipment and specialist teachers.