Welcome to Year 2!
Please have a look around our page.
It has lots of information about our amazing learning in Year 2.
From Mrs Taylor, Mrs Bennett and Mrs Hague
2HT - Mrs Taylor
2RB - Mrs Bennett and Mrs Hague
The Teaching Assistants across Year 2 are Mrs Rees and Mrs Levett.
Padlet Learning Log
Please click below to take a look at what Year Two have been learning.
Year 2 Yearly Overview (jigsaw)
Year 2 Termly Curriculum Overview Grid
For our RE lesson in Week 2, we will be asking the children to share something they have brought from home which is special to them. The children may be asked to briefly talk about the item they've brought, why it is so special to them and why it is more important than other gifts/objects they may have.
REMINDER - Please remind your child that anything your child brings into school needs to be their responsibility and should stay in their bag/drawer until it is required in the lesson.
Here is some key information:
- P.E. days are Monday (AM) and Friday (PM). Please ensure children have a named indoor and outdoor P.E. kit. This will stay in school every week but sent home each half term.
- The children will change their reading books weekly on a Tuesday.
- Ensure all uniform is named with your child's name and class.
- Please send your child in daily with a named water bottle.
- Education City logins are on your child's reading diary. Homework is set on a weekly basis.